This ready-to-fly aerial system is the perfect entry in to the world of aerial survey. The DJI Inspire 1 Pro can take off with a maximum weight of 3400g and has a continual flying time of approximately 20 minutes. Perfect for all site surveys.
Maximum ascent speed is 5m/s and soon after this, a maximum flying speed of 18m/s is achieved. The dedicated remote, with both flight and camera controls, the Inspire 1 Pro gets you off the ground quicker and straight on to flying over your chosen subject.
The Inspire 1 Pro comes with the Zenmuse X5 camera, the world’s first mirrorless compact Micro Four Thirds (MFT) camera, which is made specifically for aerial photography. The camera can easily record 4K videos up to 30fps and captures still images at 16 megapixels.
With the Zenmuse X5, you have an unprecedented level of control right at your fingertips. You can easily change settings such as focus, shutter, and even aperture through the user-friendly DJI GO App.
When carrying out a topographical survey a flight plan can be created in the Pix4D Capture app and uploaded to the Inspire, this includes critical information such as photo overlap and flight time.
Using the Pix4Dmapper Pro software you can automatically process the images into highly precise georeferenced 3D maps and 3D models.
Take control of your focus for the first time and combine it with aperture for another layer of freedom.
For close inspection surveys the Inspire 1 Pro can be controlled by a pilot and a cameraman, each with a controller and tablet using DJI Lightbridge for real time viewing of the subject. By having a dedicated cameraman, the pilot can focus purely on the flight while the cameraman concentrates on capturing the best possible images.
Pix4DCapture allows you to turn your drone into a mapping and measuring tool by defining autonomous mapping flights.
- Select an area for mapping
- Start a fully autonomous mission
- Images are taken automatically and are geo-tagged
- Interrupt mission at any time in case of danger
- Transfer images to your computer
3D Textured Model
- Full 3D triangle mesh with photorealistic texturing, perfect for sharing and online visualisation
- DSM – Digital Surface Models
- Accurate, georeferenced elevation map, ready for your preferred GIS workflow
- 3D Point Cloud
- Survey quality 3D points; clean from moving objects, aerial perspective with limited occlusions, and a low acquisition time
- High resolution aerial map with corrected perspective, putting you in control of geographic data generation
To legally fly a small unmanned aerial system in the UK the Operator is legally required to hold a Permission for Commercial Operations (PfCO) from the UK Civil Aviation Authority (CAA). Before a PfCO is issued the Operator must write and have approved an Operations Manual. Also any pilots who are to fly for that Operator must hold a CAA approved NQE issued qualification demonstrating their operating competence and flying capability.
Zenmuse X5 4K Camera and 3-Axis Gimbal
Inspire 1 Remote Controller
TB47B Intelligent Flight Battery
Flight Battery Charger
5x Spare Prop CW/CCW Pairs
Inspire 1 Plastic Suitcase
32GB SD Card