The FARO Freestyle3D is a top-quality high-precision handheld 3D scanner. It quickly and reliably documents rooms, structures and objects in 3D and creates high-definition pointclouds. With unbeatable precision it is suitable for all applications in which installations or properties must be quickly measured from various perspectives. The applications areas of the FARO Freestyle3D are diverse and range from construction to industrial production and forensics. Thanks to its lightweight carbon fibre body, the handheld scanner weighs less than a kilogramme and is therefore extremely portable and mobile. The tablet PC provides intuitive user guidance, even for inexperienced operators.
Efficiency in your hands
The new FARO Scanner Freestyle3D, a handheld scanner for professionals provides a fast and easy to use scanning solution with verifiable accuracy of the 3D colour scan data.
Moreover, the handheld 3D scanner maximises your productivity offering fast data acquisition, real-time visualisation and the largest scan volume on the market. With this the scan time in the field is reduced enormously during the point cloud acquisition as well as with the processing of your scan results.
The 3D scan data can easily be imported into all commonly used software solutions for architecture, accident reconstruction, civil engineering, construction, facility management, forensics or industrial manufacturing.
- Up to 8m³ indoor scanning volume
- Flexibility to work without artificial targets
- Best ROI on the market
- Seamless integration with Focus laser scan data
- FARO certified accuracy
- Easy to use scanning software
- No extra power supply required
- Worldwide service and support from local FARO facilities.
Excerpt of technical specification (for further details please download the datasheet above):
- Range: 0.5 – 3m
- Resolution @ 0.5m: Lateral: 0.2mm - 1mm / Depth: 0.2mm
- 3D point accuracy/ whole scan accuracy**: <1.5mm
- Single image point density: Up to 45,000 points/m² in 0.5m distance and up to 10,500 points/m² in 1m distance
- Scan volume: 8.1m³
- Eye safety: Class 1 laser
- Weight: 0.98kg
- Size: 260mm x 310mm x 105mm
- Scanner control: Microsoft® Surface Pro 2 or 3 (no additional power supply needed)
1 Rugged Case
1 Micro SD Card
1 USB Card Reader
1 Calibration Board
1 Cleaning Kit
1 Scene License (Capture & Process)
1 Year Maintenance Contract for Scene Software