Leica iCON iGD2 - 2D System
The Leica iCON iGD2 system provides automatic control of both slope and elevation. Adding an extra mast and laser sensor allows for independency on the slope direction.
The Leica iCON iGD2 system provides automatic control of both slope and elevation. Adding an extra mast and laser sensor allows for independency on the slope direction. This system can dramatically increase machine utilisation, productivity and optimise material usage on any earthmoving and fine-grading contract.Automatic control of slope and elevation
The Leica iCON iGD2 system provides automatic control of both slope and elevation. Adding an extra mast and laser sensor even allows you work independently of the slope direction.
Key BenefitsIncreased productivity
- Maximises your machine utilisation and return-on-investment from day one, by getting right to grade the first time
- Save time, setup and go in minutes. iCON iGD2 system remembers all your settings
- Unique Snap-on & Snap-off capability
- Easy removal of key components for overnight security
- Fully scaleable from basic 2D entry system to full 3D capability. Laser, slope, sonic, GPS and total station control options
- Faster job cycles reduce operating costs
- Reduce labor costs by reducing or eliminating grade checks, and getting to grade faster and uniformly
- Contact-free, sealed control/display panel – no more connectors or cables
- Fully graphic display guiding the operator
- Easy installation typically within one day minimizing machine downtime
- Fully Waterproof system – designed for the harshest construction environments
The patented Snap-on & Snap-off technology from Leica Geosystems allows machine sensors and control panels to be interchanged for rapid reconfiguration of machine control hardware. Swapping control panels and sensor technology has never been easier and faster - alter machine capabilities as your project needs change.
You want to use your control panel on several machines in your fleet with an easy, quick install? PowerSnap allows simple and fast exchange of the panel between different machines.
- System is up and running in no time
- Rapid interchange of control panels between machines, giving you extra flexibility on site
- One Cradle for all iCON excavate and iCON grade panels
- Easy removal of core components for overnight security
- Contact and cable free connection to control/display panels
- Safety shut down feature protects system and data
- Cradle stores machine specific settings such as hydraulic tuning
- Unique patented Snap on/Snap off capability