Leica Nova MS60 MultiStation
Leica Nova MS60 MultiStation
The new experience in measuring technology
To meet the demands of our ever-changing and increasingly-quicker world, Leica have developed the world’s first MultiStation, combining all available measurement technologies in one superior instrument. They have made the instrument even smarter. The Leica Nova MS60 MultiStation is the world's first self-learning MultiStation, automatically and continuously adapting to any environment, despite any challenges.
Scanning with the Leica Nova MS60 has been made simpler through the instant creation of point clouds with overlaid measured points and 3D models in one view. Visualisations are clearer and easier to see on an all-new 5" screen. The unique capabilities of the Leica Nova MultiStation truly deliver the new experience in measuring technology.
World's first Multi-station
- 3D data capture by precise long-range scanning (up to 1000m)
- 1000 pts/s up to 300m
- Millimetre scan precision
World's first self-learning Multi-station
- Automatically and continuously adapts for best measurement performance to site conditions, such as rain, fog, dust, sun, heat shimmer, and reflections
- Identifies and ignores irrelevant targets and reflections
ATRplus with dominant performance
- Automated target aiming range up to 1500m
- Automated target locking range up to 1000m
- Accelerated target search with PowerSearch
- Robust and highly-accurate position delivery in high-dynamic applications
PinPoint R2000 distance measurement
- Single EDM for highest accuracy and wide range at the same time
- Visible measurement beam of small spot size
- Measurement range on any surface beyond 2000m
- Fastest measurement times
High resolution dual camera image system
- 5 megapixel telescope and overview camera
- Video frame rate of up to 20 Hz onboard and remote
- Automatic focusing
The Leica Nova MS60 MultiStation comes with the revolutionary Leica Captivate software, turning complex data into the most realistic and workable 3D models. With easy-to-use apps and familiar touch technology, all forms of measured and design data can be viewed in all dimensions. Leica Captivate spans industries and applications with little more than a simple swipe, regardless of whether you work with GNSS, total stations or both.
Multiple software packages, one captivating solution
A portfolio of intuitive software for any application gives you the freedom to choose how you want to work.
Leica MultiWorx for AutoCAD, Leica Cyclone, Leica GeoMos, Leica Infinity, various Hexagon software packages and selected partner third-party software can be integrated into your workflow to create the customised solution for your specific need. Whatever you choose, you will enjoy an immersive experience that goes well beyond the data.
Leica GS14 Professional GNSS Receiver + CS15 Controller - Used£7,495.00 exc. VAT £7,495.00 inc. VATMore Info