The Sprinter 150M is the perfect tool for advanced construction levelling tasks. Store up to 1000 measurements, download and transfer them for further calculations to Excel® to a PC via USB. The delta height calculation and programs line levelling, cut & fill and monitoring facilitates your levelling jobs significantly.
Leica Sprinter Onboard Software:
- Delta height
- Line Levelling
- Cut & fill
- Aim and Focus: With its high-accuracy optical elements you simply aim and focus the staff as an optical level.
- Push the Button: With its easy one-button operation, Leica Sprinter does not need any intensive training. Simply push the red button to take the measurement. That's all you need to do.
- Read: Optical reading is no longer needed. The bar code on the staff determines height and distance which is displayed on a highly visible LCD display. There will be no misreading.
- Calculate: The Leica Sprinter takes on your calculations. Choose the right application in your language. The correct results will be displayed: Delta height, Line levelling, Cut & fill, Tracking & monitoring.
- Memorize: With their built-in memory for storing up to 1000 points, the Sprinter 150M avoid transcription errors.
- Download: With Leica Sprinter 150M, data can be downloaded to your personal computer via USB Interface. The Sprinter Data Loader enables a smooth data transfer to Excel. Your measurements can also be transferred to an external data collector via RS232 interface.
- Increase Productivity
- Minimise Human Errors
- Operate in Low Light Conditions
4x AA Batteries
Calibration Certificate - 1 Year
Leica GSS112-3 Telescopic Staff - Dual Face 4m, 4 Section£65.00 exc. VAT £65.00 inc. VATMore Info