Precise geometry - highly accurate geometry is unique in this sector and allows the use for highly accurate applications (e.g. stripe-light-scanners) beside the standard usage in the field of laser scanning.
Unique materials - the sphere Flexi which is developed for daily use is made of unique material components.
Integrated shock absorber - the first sphere that can withstand impacts and achive the initial state after a few seconds.
Excellent reflective properties - in contrast to our other reference spheres the surface is not painted; a special surface coating ensures optimum reflectivity and durablitiy.
- Diameter of 145mm
- Resistant materials allow daily use and ensure durability
- Integrated shock absorber assists in withstanding impacts and protects the surface coating (thus, chipping paint is a thing of the past)
- Spherical shape allows the highest possible scanning efficiency from various directions and it has been proven to be the most effective laser scanning target
- Long special adapter (female thread M8) for Mini Prism (50023)
- Reference sphere is a special model made of a combination of difference plastics with special surface coating for optimum reflectivity
- Optionally, we offer the tripod adapter for reference spheres (030-50009) for attachment on tripods etc.
- Includes detachable magnet base (M8)
- Case dimensions: 575 x 470 x 205mm
- Case with precut foam insert for safe transport
- Architecture, preservation of buildings and monuments
- Design and planning of factory buildings and digital factory
- Mining industry and tunnel construction
- Public service corporations
- Aircraft construction and naval architecture
- Foundries and steel industry
- Chemical and process industry
- FARO LS 420
- FARO LS 880
- FARO Photon LS 20
- FARO Photon LS 80
- FARO Photon LS 120
- FARO Focus 3D 20
- FARO Focus 3D 120
- FARO Focus3D X 330
- Trimble TX5
The reference sphere Flexi is not only very solid due to the integrated shock absorber but can be used easily at various weather conditions.