About Opti-cal Survey Equipment
Opti-cal Survey equipment is a well-established, industry leading supplier of land survey and precision measurement technologies in the UK. We sell, hire and service new and reconditioned land survey and laser equipment.
Our partnership with Leica Geosystems, Topcon, Trimble, FARO Technologies, GeoSLAM and SPX Radiodetection, as well as software suppliers Applications in CADD with n4ce and, Pix4D with Drone Mapping; mean that we match world-class instrumentation with effective service and unrivalled technical expertise. Serving an increasingly diverse market, Opti-cal is constantly evolving to provide innovative solutions to meet the ever-changing requirements of our customers, whatever their application.
Our mission is to supply you with the latest equipment for the job in hand at competitive prices and support you all the way through to project completion.
Whatever industry sector you are operating in, precision measurement technology has an increasingly major part to play when it comes to future-proofing your business and your investments.
As a Fully Accredited, Authorised Distributor and Service Partner of Leica Geosystems we are, placed as Europe’s biggest supplier of Leica instruments. With 15 years’ experience in the industry, Opti-cal are best placed to supply you with the latest instruments – for any kind of project.
We’ve got the UK covered
- 12 offices nationwide
- 22 delivery drivers
- 24 field sales representatives
- Industry-leading supplier of land survey and precision measurement technologies
- Service and distribution partnership with Leica Geosystems, Topcon, Trimble, FARO Technologies and SPX Radiodetection
- Supplying professionals from Engineering, Construction, Archaeology and Forensics
- Certified technical experts on hand to help guide you through each stage of your project
- Warranty and Service packages available
- Comprehensive instrument calibration, servicing and repairs on a wide range of surveying equipment
- Leica factory-trained technicians giving you confidence in the level of service you receive
- Finance packages for business offer you greater flexibility when purchasing new equipment
State-of-the-art Hire Fleet
- Over 1,000 instruments available nationwide
VAT Registration No. GB209568737
Company Registration No. 00444569