We would always recommend using a EZiTEX xf-Series signal transmitter whenever you are trying to locate buried utilities using an xf-Series EZiCAT locator.
- Improved utility detection in areas of high signal interference
- Enables depth estimation, when using a depth estimation cable locator
- Enables you to locate non-conductive utilities (i.e. not giving off an active signal) by applying an active signal onto the utilities. The signal can then be traced using any EZiCAT xf-Series locator. Using a EZiTEX signal transmitters this way will help you locate around 50% more buried utilities than using an EZiCAT cable locator alone.
Both of the EZiTEX xf-Series signal transmitters (t100 xf and t300 xf) come with the following intelligent features:
- Clear audio and visual controls
- Built-in test function, allowing operators to test the hardware and software is funtioning correctly before use.
An intelligent signal transmitter to trace buried utilities over long distances.
EZiTEX t300 xf is a 3 Watt signal transmitter
Ideal to trace buried utilities over long distances and if you are frequently locating in areas with high signal interference.
4 x D alkaline (IEC LR20)
Quickstart Reference Guide
Safety Concepts Manual
CD-ROM containing User Manual & Certificate of Conformity