Casella CEL-712 Dust Detective Kit
Casella Dust Detective is the ideal tool for survey measurements. It comprises of the Microdust Pro, a real-time, logging dust monitor and a personal sampling pump all housed in a rugged casing to IP65. This means that you can use the Dust Detective both indoors and out and it’s unobtrusive with its black casing so will not draw attention.
The Dust Detective will work off the internal batteries for up to 13 hours. It is also capable of size selection of fractions with optional accessories, whether Occupational Hygiene measurements of Total Inhalable or Respirable fractions or the Environmental fractions, PM2.5 and PM10.
The Casella Dust Detective logs the data over time, and this can be downloaded for evaluation and reporting purposes using Casella Insight Data Management Software. The software generates graphs and summary data, allowing you to easily identify trends in the dust levels, hotspots and areas of concern for you to make informed decisions and action as necessary.
For site operators and managers who need to monitor the dust levels within their site, inside or outside, or at the boundary.
- Real-time graphical display of dust levels
- Simple icon driven user interface
- Extensive range: 0.001mg/m3 to 250g/m3
- Sampling for total dust, (respirable, PM2.5 or PM10 with optional adaptor)
- Long battery life
- Unique on-site calibration insert
- Data logging with 500 run memory
- Downloads to Insight Software for analysis and reporting