Casella Guardian 2 Multi-Agent Monitoring Station
Guardian 2 is a web-based remote monitoring system for noise, particulates and ground vibration, either as single 'agents' or in multiple combinations. It is ideal for construction and demolition sites plus many more fence-line applications. Where compliance with limits is required and good relations with neighbouring people and businesses are a must, Guardian 2 can guarantee the smooth progress of your project or manufacturing operations.
- Real-time particulate, noise and ground vibration (PPV)
- Simultaneous PM10, PM2.5 and PM1.0 monitoring
- Web-hosted data with secure, password protected login
- Optional, maintenance free windspeed and direction sensor
- Email and text alerts to nominated recipients
- Manual or automatic reports
- IEC 61672-1 compliant sound level meter
- Wall or pole mounted
- Operates over a wide operating voltage 100-250 VAC
Data Anywhere with casella247.com
The mHUB datalogger incorporates an electronic SIM which means that the system will search for the strongest cellular signal but in the event of a lock of connectivity, the mHUB will continue to log then push the stored data to the server when communication is re-established. The Casella 24/7 Data Management System is accessible via a secure log-in, giving organisational administrators and nominated users access rights to data, reports and alerts.