GeoSLAM ZEB Go 3D Mobile Laser Scanner
If you’re looking for a reliable way to map and understand spaces, meet the ZEB Go.
The ZEB Go is your first step in SLAM handheld technology, so whether it’s the first time you’ve looked at digital surveying, or you want each of your sites equip with the smartest SLAM, the ZEB Go is the place to start.
Powered by the smartest SLAM
One button operation, you’ll be up and running fast – capturing data in minutes.
Process a pointcloud quickly using our intelligent point cloud processing platform GeoSLAM Hub.
GeoSLAM data is compatible with software that works for you with universal file formats (LAZ/LAS/PLY/TXT/e57).
Software that works for you
Data from the ZEB Go can be exported from GeoSLAM Hub in all industry standard file formats.
Import into your preferred CAD programme or mine planning software, the ZEB Go is as flexible as you are.
Why not try GeoSLAM Hub, plus Draw which allows users to quickly extract floorplans and sections from pointcloud data.
- 40Hz scanner sensor frequency and 30m range
- IP rating of 64 makes it suitable for harsh environments
- 43,000 scanner points per second
- Relative accuracy of 1-3cm
- Up to 5 years hardware warranty with GeoSLAM Care package
- Want more from your pointclouds? Purchase Draw modules such as BIM, Plan or Mining
- ZEB Go Surveying system
- ZEB Go scanner
- ZEB Go data logger (inc. 12V battery)
- 12V battery charger
- ZEB Main cable 1.5m length
- Ethernet cable 1.5m length
- USB memory stick
- Reference base
- Shipped in a soft carry case
- GeoSLAM Hub software
- 3-year hardware warranty when a valid GeoSLAM care package is purchased for each year with the option to extend to 5 years.