GeoSLAM ZEB-HORIZON 3D Mobile Laser Scanner
With a range of 100m, the ZEB-HORIZON is great for outdoor use, yet its lightweight and compact design also makes it perfect for indoor surveys.
ZEB HORIZON is your tool to capture, process and understand the world around you.
Light-weight and rugged, ZEB-HORIZON is simple to use, fast to capture and easy to process, giving you the most accurate information, you need to make decisions.
With powerful SLAM technology, the ZEB-Horizon can be used in remote areas with poor GPS.
With a collection rate of 300,000 points per second, an accuracy (environment dependent) of 1-3cm, the ZEB-Horizon is suitable for a vast array of applications, including:
- 2D floor plan generation
- 3D volumetric calculations
- Measured building surveys
- Object Identification
- Elevate the ZEB-Horizon with an extendable pole to increase scanner range, or to access hard-to reach spaces
- Attach the ZEB-Horizon to the GeoSLAM Cradle to lower into inaccessible areas
- Mount the ZEB-Horizon to a UAV for full area coverage
- Add contextual imagery to your date with an optional ZEB-CAM
- Industry-leading SLAM processing to generate accurate 3D point clouds from mobile data
- Automatic registration of multiple scans and georeferencing of datasets to control
- Import, view and interrogate data captured from all GeoSLAM mobile mapping devices
- Generate simple and fast 3D measurements and 2D CAD deliverables
- Easily export data for use with all major third-party CAD and GIS software packages