Leica GS18 I GNSS Smart Antenna
Now, you can quickly capture the site in images and measure points from them, either in the field or later in the office.
- Measure points with obstructed view to the sky more efficiently and easily
- Capture points you couldn’t reach before with a GNSS rover
- Gain more flexibility and control, with no need to use additional time-consuming equipment
- Map hundreds of points with survey-grade accuracy within minutes
- Capture the scene quickly and decide later, what should be measured – even if the scene subsequently changes or disappears
- Tap on an image to measure a point in the field or in the office
- Quick and thorough so you catch every detail
GS18 I is an accurate and easy to use GNSS RTK Rover. It utilises highly innovative Visual Positioning technology based on seamless integration of GNSS, IMU, and a camera. It enables you to measure points in survey-grade accuracy from images either in the field or in the office. Alternatively, create point clouds from captured images using Leica Infinity to expand possibilities even further.
Designed to measure a large number of points efficiently. The GS18 I allows you to capture images and measure hundreds of points within minutes with no need to physically reach the point. Time spent on-site is reduced and revisits minimised - once the site is captured, you can measure all detail whenever you want to.
Imaging power has changed the rules of the game. By having the power to measure what you see, you can now reach places you couldn’t before without the need to switch tools or climb through obstacles. This gives you flexibility in the field, frees up equipment and crews, truly maximises productivity, and increasing profits.