Supporting customers on site is top priority for the team at Opti-cal, so when L.Lynch Plant Hire needed a hand on a major project on the south coast we were more than happy to help out.
Opti-cal’s Machine Control Division have been busy installing the FIRST dual GNSS Leica iCON Compaction system in the UK, for L.Lynch.
This is a complete game changer, as it now gives the client live built data through the conX server cloud system, as well as GPS position, elevation, pass counts and relative compaction data.
Leica ConX is a cloud enabled solution that construction companies use to manage, monitor and share construction and survey data in real-time everywhere.
Features and benefits of this system include;
- Compaction Meter Value (CMV) sensor
- Pass count, CMV target, delta CMV
- Wireless data transfer between site and office for real-time monitoring
- Job reports for quality control
- Export of compaction data in ConX
- Easily retrofitted for any roller brand
- Versatility by supporting single/dual GNSS and total station position sensors
- Avoid over and under compaction and save fuel, time and limit the need for rework
- Improved job site planning
With a dedicated Machine Control installation and support team we are always on-hand to discuss your needs, help with site data and installation.
Did you know we also offer Machine Control training?
Our state-of-the-art simulator-based training is held at our Colville Service Centre on the 3rd Saturday of every month.
Call now to book your place 01530 832382