Our state-of-the-art simulator-based training concept is highly effective and has been designed to introduce operators to the world of Machine Control guidance, educating those who attend to become more productive on any jobsite using the latest technology.
What Will You Gain from Attending our Course?
Simulator-based training is about providing an exercise environment that prepares students for real-life experiences in all aspects possible, but is also about providing solid educational tools and reports to ensure the best possible results.
Our Machine Control Course delivers 8 hours of theory instruction and includes the following:
- An introduction to Machine Control
- Basics of GPS and set-up
- GPS Base Station set-up
- System component walkthrough and their functions
- How to specify the best system for your project
- Pre-start checks
- Initial set up of job on machine
- Uploading and selecting models
- Working with guidelines, polylines and triangles
- Site set-up and localisation
- Basic diagnostic and fault finding
Course duration: 1-day
Maximum number of delegates: 10-12
Delivery method: Classroom based theory and Simulator-based learning
We will be holding monthly based Machine Control training courses at our Coalville Service Centre on the 3rd Saturday of every month.
To book please contact us.
Tel: 01530 832382