Revolutionise the way you collect as-built updates of your site with the Pix4D Crane Camera.
Images are automatically collected during normal crane operation then turned into 2D maps and 3D models in the Pix4D Cloud to be easily analysed or shared online.
How it works
Images are captured automatically during crane operation. Camera sensors mounted to the crane detect movement to activate and compete data collection.
Images are then automatically uploaded to the Pix4Dbim Cloud for processing. The resulting images can be accessed on the cloud-based platform for analysing and sharing.
As the data capture and processing is done automatically, costs and inconveniences are minimal, making frequent data collection possible. Taking images with the crane camera does not interfere with site work.
- Mounted on the jib, powered by the crane
- Non-intrusive solution, no physical access required on site
- Images captured automatically during normal crane operation
- Wireless data transmitted to Pix4D cloud for automatic processing
- Deliverables available to everyone, from anywhere on Pix4D cloud
- Advanced editing tools available on Pix4Dbim desktop software