RD7000+ SLM - Construction Industry
A broad range of standard active frequencies and the rugged construction common to all Radiodetection locators makes the RD7000+ SLM - featuring RF marker locating - reliable and versatile locators for the construction industry.
RD7000+ DLM - Water Industry
Incorporating several features specifically designed for users working in pipe location and inspection, and supported by the wide range of Radiodetection accessories, the RD7000+ DLM are the ideal locators for the water industry.
RD7000+ PLM - Power Industry
Designed specifically for the power industry with tailored features and a range of compatible accessories designed for power applications, the RD7000+ PLM also features fault find capability, enabling cable faults to be precisely located.
RD7000+ TLM - Telecom Industry
High impedance sheathed telecoms cables make location a real challenge. With a range of locate frequencies extending up to 200 kHz and fault finding capabilities, the RD7000+ TLM have been designed to address the needs of users tasked with locating and maintaining such cables.
PLM and TLM models also feature automatic usage logging at 1/sec as standard, and convenient service reminders (CALSafe™).
Note: All RD7000+ Marker locators come with Li-Ion rechargeable battery and mains charger as standard.
• Light weight – at only 1.9kg or 2.3kg for marker models, the RD7000+ range is comfortable to use for extended periods
• IP54 protection rating – can operate it in almost any environment
• High contrast backlit LCD screens on both transmitter and locator allow use in any light conditions
• Over 50 software and hardware patents
• Combination of new and innovative algorithms with established software on a high-performance processor core
• Improves the accuracy and repeatability of measurements
• Delivers powerful signal filtering and analysis allowing continued operation even in the most electrically noisy environments
• Visually indicates orientation of the target cable
• Allows the operator to quickly and easily follow the target line
• Maximizes depth measurement accuracy by ensuring the locator is correctly aligned with the target line
Proportional Left – Right Arrows
• Visually indicates orientation of the target cable
• Guides the user to the central axis of the pipe or cable with dynamic left / right arrows, enhanced with differentiating sound
• Distance from target cable indicated by length of arrow
Dynamic Overload Protection
• Extends the RD7000+’s locate capability into areas where other products fail
• Automatically filters out large and unwanted signals while ensuring accurate location of the target pipe or cable
• Particularly useful in electrically noisy environments such as power sub stations or near overhead high-voltage cables
RF utility marker locator with automatic depth estimation
• Radiodetection’s unique automatic marker depth estimation provides measurements when the locator is in close proximity of the marker, without requiring a manual two-step ‘lift up’ process thus providing more accurate results
• Combined mode allows users to simultaneously scan for cable, pipes and RF markers reducing survey time
• RD7000+ marker locator models detect all commonly used RF utilities markers enabling use across multiple industries
Bluetooth® Connectivity (marker models)
RD7000+ marker locator models offer Bluetooth connectivity as standard. This allows the locators to interface to external devices for easy transfer of survey data directly into maps and databases.
Automatic data logging and CALSafe (PLM and TLM models)
• PLM and TLM models feature integral logging systems. It records up to 1 year’s typical usage of significant locate parameters every second and helps identifying training and development needs, and provides independent historical records of the instrument’s use. Backed-up data on a PC gives virtually unlimited record keeping for the life of the product.
• These locators also provide a convenient 30-day service countdown reminder. CALSafe, a user selectable tool, can be enabled to enforce a recall for service and calibration by disabling the unit after this date
Three models capable of delivering up to 10W of true output power, maintaining constant current across their entire bandwidth in direct connect, clamp or inductive modes to enable fast and repeatable surveys. TX-5 model features 8kHz Fault Find functionality; TX-10 models feature both 8kHz Fault Find and Current Direction (CD functions require use of RD8000 locator) functions.
Rechargeable battery packs for Locators and Transmitters
• Available for Precision Cable and Pipe Locators and the Tx Transmitter range
• Offer increased flexibility
• Provide improved cost-of-ownership
• Deliver excellent run-time and superior cold-weather performance by comparison to standard alkaline batteries
• Can be charged from empty in just three hours from the supplied mains chargers
• No need for operators to replace, manage and recycle alkaline battery cells, reducing the associated costs, workload and environmental burden
• Locator rechargeable battery packs are supplied with a mains charger (90V to 240V, 50/60Hz) as standard. An automotive charger (12V to 24V DC) is also available for use on the move
• Transmitter rechargeable packs are available in kits that include the rechargeable battery pack, a mains charger (90V to 240V, 50/60Hz) and an automotive charger (12V to 24V DC)
• Individual chargers and battery packs are also available as separate parts for both locators and transmitters
Using the Windows® compatible supporting software, locators can be checked for correct calibration and operation over the internet using eCERT™ (for marker models) or eCAL™ (for non marker models) calibration validation service, without needing to return the RD7000+ to a service centre. Operators can then print, email or save a calibration certificate, or book a service should any issues be detected.
The RD7000+ range of locators and transmitters are supported by two application suites for Microsoft® Windows®: Centros Manager for standard cable and pipe locators and RD Manager for marker locators.
• Remote online calibration validation through eCAL™ (for standard locators) or eCERT™ (for marker locators)
• Remote product software update as upgrades are released by Radiodetection
RD Manager only functionalities:
• Retrieve and manage stored survey data and internal logging
• Extended warranty registration
The standard 1 year warranty can be extended to a total of 3 years by registering the equipment. Registration is free and provides access to software upgrades and other online features.
Radiodetection RD8100 Precision Cable & Pipe Locator£1,847.00 exc. VAT £2,216.40 inc. VATMore Info
Radiodetection RD7100 Precision Cable & Pipe Locator£1,091.00 exc. VAT £1,309.20 inc. VATMore Info