Reference Sphere Mini Prism XXL
Very accurate: best possible results due to the use of a total station or a tachymeter.
Very accurate: best possible results due to the use of a total station or a tachymeter
Do you need very accurate results at wide scan ranges (up to 35m)? Or are you required to transfer the scanned object into an existing coordinate system? In either case, you will want to use a mini prism. The center of the mini prism equals that of our reference spheres XXL. Consequently, a fast and accurate survey of the reference spheres is possible without any problems. Use our reference stickers to easily and accurately position and install the reference sphere and the mini prism.
- Prism constant: -34mm
- Height of the tilting axis: 100mm; due to the height of the mini prism, the center of the XXL sphere can be surveyed precisely
- Forced centering because the prism will be screwed onto a threaded bolt (M8) or mounted onto the magnetic base of our reference spheres
- Surveying the reference spheres XXL (200mm) with a total station
- Surveying the center of the XXL spheres with a size of 200mm to achieve highly accurate results
- Determining the position of the scanned object within the context of an existing coordinate system, e.g. halls, plants, areas
- By means of the mini prism, you determine the coordinate required for your registration directly.
- Architecture, construction, and preservation of historic buildings and monuments
- Digital factory and plant construction
- Mining industry and tunnel construction
- Energy and supplying industry
- All types of tachymeters that support a prism constant of -34.4 mm (mini prism round)
- Laser scanner reference sphere set XXL
Tripod - Aluminium Telescopic 2-Way with 3D Safety Adapter£1,179.00 exc. VAT £1,414.80 inc. VATMore Info