The reference sphere set Flexi has all product characteristics of the reference sphere set surveyor and expands this one by the following characteristics:
Precise geometry - highly accurate geometry is unique in this sector and allows the use for highly accurate applications (e.g. stripe-light-scanners) beside the standard usage in the field of laser scanning.
Unique materials - the sphere Flexi which is developed for daily use is made of unique material components.
Integrated shock absorber - the first sphere that can withstand impacts and achive the initial state after a few seconds.
Excellent reflective properties - in contrast to our other reference spheres the surface is not painted; a special surface coating ensures optimum reflectivity and durablitiy.
The backpack is individually adjustable and provides a good wearing comfort due to the back padding and the back ventilation system. It is innately equipped with 6 Flexi spheres because only this measurement sphere withstands abrasion and impacts without any damage.
You can equip the backpack in the separated bottom chamber with 4 and in the upper chamber with 2 reference spheres. The upper chamber is suited for carrying surveying equipment (e.g. mini prism, adapter or spray for antireflection).
Moreover, the backpack has a separated pocket for laptops (dimension: max 15in) and provides the possibility to attach a carbon tripod at the side.
The rain cape stored in the side pocket protects against dirt, dust and humidity.
- Diameter of 145mm
- Resistant materials allow daily use and ensure durability
- Integrated shock absorber assists in withstanding impacts and protects the surface coating (thus, chipping paint is a thing of the past)
- Spherical shape allows the highest possible scanning efficiency from various directions and it has been proven to be the most effective laser scanning target
- Long special adapter (female thread M8) for Mini Prism (50023)
- Reference sphere is a special model made of a combination of difference plastics with special surface coating for optimum reflectivity
- Optionally, we offer the tripod adapter for reference spheres (030-50009) for attachment on tripods etc.
- Includes detachable magnet base (M8)
- Dimensions of the backpack: 350 x 250 x 450mm
- Architecture, preservation of buildings and monuments
- Design and planning of factory buildings and digital factory
- Mining industry and tunnel construction
- Public service corporations
- Aircraft construction and naval architecture
- Foundries and steel industry
- Chemical and process industry
- FARO LS 420
- FARO LS 880
- FARO Photon LS 20
- FARO Photon LS 80
- FARO Photon LS 120
- FARO Focus 3D 20
- FARO Focus 3D 120
- FARO Focus3D X 330
- Trimble TX5
- Leica HDS 6100
- Leica HDS 4400
- Riegl VZ 1000 Laserscanner
- Riegl VZ 400 Laserscanner
- Z+F IMAGER 5010
- Z+F IMAGER 5006
- Z+F IMAGER 5006i
- Z+F IMAGER 5006h
- Z+F IMAGER 5006EX
The reference sphere Flexi is not only very solid due to the integrated shock absorber but can be used easily at various weather conditions.