Wren-a-Guard Total Station Tripod Lock with Alarm and Lanyard
Secure expensive Total Stations, GPS Antennas and other tripod mounted instruments from the growing risk of theft. A significant number of Total Stations are stolen every year and not recovered. The majority are stolen whilst in use on busy streets.
The Wren-a-Guard protects against opportunist theft and acts as a visible deterrent. The Wren-a-Guard includes a 120db motion sensor alarm which alerts the surveyor to any disruption or movement of the tripod.
- Stops tripod legs being folded and loaded into a car or van
- Combination padlocks secures instrument to tripod
- Instrument is secured into tribrach with additional locking plate
- Easy and simple to fit
- No adaptations needed to tripods or equipment
- 120db motion sensitive Xena XX6 alarm
- 3m Lanyard to secure tripod to fixed objects or instrument box
- Includes 3 centre pieces for easy traversing