Tripod - Aluminium Telescopic 2-Way
The main rod has a support plate with a 5/8 inch connection. Depending on the measuring task, the support plate can be connected upright or head first. Then, the 4 provided extension tubes are inserted at the further end and secured. Thus, you can crank your scanner upwards or downwards on and on.
The 3/8 inch adapter included in the delivery allows using the tripod with FARO Focus3D, Focus3D X 330 and Trimble TX5.
- Scanner usable over several heights - without assembly, disassembly and modification
- Enlargement of the possible scanner positions
- Overhead scanning
- Tripod: 5/8 inch connection; adapter for 3/8 inch connection is included in the delivery
- Indirect crank drive with enhanced gear unit
- The crank drive can be operated by means of a crank or a screwdriver.
- Anti-twist geared column
- Additional leg braces for more stability
- Solid and quick locking mechanism
- Spirit level
- Set of shoes for tripod can be used on various surfaces
- Minimum effective depth: approx. -4.50m below the earth's surface
- Maximum useful height: approx. 4.00m
- Transport length: approx. 1.28m
- Weight: approx. 10kg
- Flat support plate with ø 110mm
- Single telescope
- Telescope lift: 818mm
- During long-term usage, the scanner's weight should not be higher than 20kg.
- 4 extension tubes (each 1m) in a robust transport case included
- Suited for all scanners with 5/8" and 3/8" connection
4x Extension tubes in a robust transport case
Crank for manual operation
Bit for comfortable handling of the tripod by means of a screwdriver
Special screwdriver for securing the single tubes