Tripod - Aluminium Telescopic 2-Way with 3D Safety Adapter
The main rod has a support plate with a 5/8 inch connection. Depending on the measuring task, the support plate can be connected upright or head first. Then, the 4 provided extension tubes are inserted at the further end and secured. Thus, you can crank your scanner upwards or downwards on and on.
The 3D safety adapter is applied for overhead applications. With this product, you can easily and safely scan overhead. The special adapter allows an easy assembly and safe support. The best protection of your valuable measuring instruments.
- scanner usable over several heights - without assembly, disassembly and modification
- enlargement of the possible scanner positions
- overhead scanning
- Tripod: 5/8 inch connection
- Indirect crank drive with enhanced gear unit
- The crank drive can be operated by means of a crank or a screwdriver.
- Anti-twist geared column
- Additional leg braces for more stability
- Solid and quick locking mechanism
- Spirit level
- Set of shoes for tripod can be used on various surfaces
- Minimum effective depth: approx. -4.50m below the earth's surface
- Maximum useful height: approx. 4.00m
- Transport length: approx. 1.28m
- Weight: approx. 10kg
- Flat support plate with ø 110mm
- Single telescope
- Telescope lift: 818mm
- During long-term usage, the scanner's weight should not be higher than 20kg.
- 4 extension tubes (each 1m) in a robust transport case included
- Suited for all scanners with 5/8" connection
- One part of the 3D safety adapter is screwed on the original base plate of the scanner.
- The other part of the adapter is screwed on the tripod with a 5/8 inch connection.
- The part of the adapter and the scanner can easily be inserted in the correspondent part fixed at the tripod. Then, it can be secured by means of a safety pin.
- Weight: 200g
- Dimensions: 100mm x 105mm x 100mm
- FARO Focus3D und Focus3D X 330, Trimble TX5
- Z+F IMAGER 5006
- Leica HDS 6000
4x Extension tubes in a robust transport case
Crank for manual operation
Bit for comfortable handling of the tripod by means of a screwdriver
Special screwdriver for securing the single tubes
3D safety adapter for overhead scanning